– Tail-end of the 2015 crop with material still available
– There has been some flood damage in the Northern regions of Chile which accounts for 30% of the crop, and better quality fruit in that region.
– We are expecting a higher price due to the floods
– Chilean Peso is strong so this could be a factor for high prices
– Demand in South America and Europe is not particularly strong
– Supply situation kicking off, demand situation is slippery
– Now is a good time to look at what you are going to require ahead. Suppliers are looking for orders.
Give us a call to buy some material and chat with Adam.