– ”Euro always seems to pick a bit when we have problems in China”
– Stirling dropped at the start of last week and remains weak and oversold leaving a lot of our customers unable to cover their sales in the UK.
– Parity with Euro and Dollar seems less of a plausible scenario now
– Draghi said there is plenty more room for quantitative easing in the last European Central Bank meeting
– UK Government faces an overriding In/Out EU question, emphasised further by the migrant problem
– Erratic weather continues to hit California
– More rain in North California than south, opposite would be expected with El Nino
– Almonds should be producing the boom now. ‘Tis the season!
– ”The whole process of pollination has become a lot more robust”