Our Terms of Trade are as follows:
- No claims entertained after 7 days from delivery.
- Any overdue amounts are liable to interest charged at 3% over base rate per month.
- Title and goods remain with Freeworld Trading Ltd. until the purchase price is paid in full.
- The risk in the goods shall pass to the buyer at the time of delivery where carriage is made by independent carrier, then at the time of collection by this carrier. or where the goods are sold ex-warehouse at the time the buyer is notified that the goods are released for collection.
- If the goods or any part of thereof supplied under the contract are processed or altered in any way by the buyer or any other agent, the quality of the goods shall be deemed acceptable by the buyer. In addition all customers quality control checks are to be completed on the entire load prior to use in application.
All contracts and sales are made in accordance with the rules and regulations of one of four industry bodies, whose arbitrators shall be competent for final settlement of any and all disputes. These are:
Waren-Verein der Hamburger Börse e.V for purchases or sales to or from companies based outwith the UK.
GAFTA for purchases or sales of seeds to or from UK-based companies.
NDFTA for purchases or sales of dried fruits to or from UK-based companies.
The Nut Association for purchases or sales of nuts to or from UK-based companies.